Sign Maker / Fitter
Sign Maker / Fitter - Chester
Salary: £ 27,000 Salary Dependant on Experience.
My Client quickly earned its reputation for producing a wide range of quality signage to a range of retail & industrial clientele spread across the northwest of England, Since those early days my Client has evolved into a group company with many divisions specialising in Signage, Illuminated Signs, Flexfaces & Fret cut tray/ totem signs General sign Maintenance & repair, Exhibitions & Displays, Commercial Fleet markings, Partial & Full (External) vehicle wraps, Built up letters, CNC Machining, CO2 Laser cutting & others,
They are looking for someone with as many skills and experience in the above as possible however some training can be given if not familiar with all the above, however, you must have a background and experience in the sign industry.
You will join their modern Chester based office, this is an interesting varied & multi-skilled role, If you enjoy working on different projects Daily and have a good understanding of processes required in sign manufacturing this role would be ideal,
A background in the sign industry is essential (if you do not have experience in this industry do not apply for this position)
Great opportunities to progress within the company, You will need to be familiar with wide format print and cut vinyl graphics together with fabrication skills which will enable you to produce a multitude of signage and vehicle livery products to tight deadlines.
Key skills/ Requirements:
* Fabrication, Installations
* IPAF or PASMA Qualified
* Digital Printers & Laminators (HP Latex, Onyx Rip & Mimaki CG FX Plotter)
* The application of vehicle graphics & wraps
* CNC Machine (experience preferred but not essential training can be given)
* Skilful and experienced with all hand and bench tools.
* On-site installation experience
* IPAF & OR PASMA Qualified preferred but not essential
* Manufacturing Tray signs
* Experience in Using LED'S & Drivers for Fret cut signs
* Laying Vinyl to Various Rigid Materials & Glass
* Laser CO2 Experience (preferred but not essential as training can be given)
* They have as you can see from their requirements list a wide range of machinery in house.
* They also have a letter bender and laser welder along with a large 3m X 2m Flat bed OCE Arizona printer as well as other equipment listed in the Skills required section
* This will include such things as sending prints out & laminating, Weeding graphics, making Tray signs etc essentially following a works order and artwork proof to completion
They are looking for someone that can follow their own initiative, you will given a list of works orders each day (some may take more than a day to complete) They would expect you (after some training) to be able to carry on with your work following the works order using the various printing & manufacturing equipment to be able to complete your set tasks
Prior to applying for this opportunity: Please ensure your CV has all the relevant details ( Laminating, CNC Machines, Fabrication, Installations, Manufacturing, IPAF or PASMA Qualified )
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.