Software Validation Engineer - Automotive
Software Validation Engineer - Automotive + Remote working + Good Salary
Are you looking for an exciting Software Validation Engineer - Automotive Position working Remotely?
Do you want to join one of the most exciting innovative companies, leading the automotive space with worldwide operations throughout Asia, Europe & North America?
They are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated Software Validation Engineer - Automotive to join their software development to help build up their next generation automotive platform.
You’ll be involved in vehicle(s) development and using bespoke custom built test benches.
Key Responsibilities for Software Validation Engineer - Automotive
- Plan, prepare and execute Software Verification and Validation testing.
- Writing technical reports documenting test processes and procedures performed in accordance appropriate standards.
- Using test methodologies to facilitate testing using Vector, CANalyser, etc.
- Perform on-bench and in-vehicle regression, new feature, and stress testing prior to release.
Requirements for Software Validation Engineer - Automotive
- Detailed knowledge of CAN bus protocol (ISO-11898).
- Knowledge of Automotive Ethernet including diagnostic protocols.
- Experience with test automation and scripting or coding (Python, C#, C++, etc).
- Experience with Automotive diagnostic tools ideally Vector CANOE or Intrepid Systems Vehicle Spy.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Validation Engineer - Automotive to join a global leading company that invests in you.
For more information on this exciting Software Validation Engineer - Automotive, please contact Kieron on 01582 878829 email: kburrell@redlinegroup.Com