We are currently recruiting for multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join an exciting company based around the Salisbury area.
The Maintenance Engineer will be covering rotational days and nights shift.
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on automated plant machinery.
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnostics.
- Identifying what spare parts and required and communicating the information to the stores person.
- Implement improvements to the plant where necessary.
- Involved with project work including equipment installation, machine upgrades etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
- The Successful Engineer will be competent in both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- You will need strong communication skills and be able to work within a team.
- Experience gained within a manufacturing business
circa £50,000 per annum
12 hours days and nights (3's & 4's Du-Pont shift pattern)
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer please apply direct to the job boards