ENT Clinical Nurse Practitioner -Perm- Southampton
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner specialising in ENT based across sites in Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
Working as an ENT Clinical Nurse Practitioner, you will deliver a high standard of patient care, using advanced autonomous clinical skills, and a highly developed specialist ENT knowledge underpinned by theory and experience.
Location: Southampton (Across three sites)
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Whats in it for you?
- £36,000 - £38,000 plus benefits such as private healthcare, 24/7 employee assistance and access to GP services through an app aswell as generous parental leave and pension schemes
On a typical day you will:
- Provide a service for physical examination of the ear, making use of skills in history taking, physical examination including micro suction and manual wax removal and use Problem-solving and clinical decision-making to establish a diagnosis and management plan.
- Take the lead in developing and delivering specialist ear care services, providing counselling and health education
- Mentor, support and train other nurses and Audiologists in developing and maintaining clinical skills
- Offer a holistic service to patients and their families, developing where appropriate an on-going plan of care/support, with an emphasis on prevention and self-care
- Conduct annual and mid-year Appraisal and PDP meeting and ensure regular catch ups with staff
- When appropriate provide information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication, on medication regimes, side effects and interactions
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- NMC Registered Nurse
- ENT clinical practice experience
- Experience in leadership/supervising a team
- Ability to travel independently between sites
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge in ENT - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement