We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Insurance Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor to join the Automotive Field Engineering Team of a highly successful nationwide company to cover the Leicester / Nottingham area.
Recent experience working as an automotive engineer or body shop estimator.
You will be able to assess value and negotiate repair costs; provide vehicle valuations; negotiate total loss settlements and have a detailed understanding of salvage categories and claims management.
The Insurance Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor role comes with a salary of £35,000 plus car allowance and great company benefits.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 17:00
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance, Pension, Discounts with Multiple companies
Key role and responsibilities as an Field Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor:
- Assess, value and negotiate repair costs
- Provide vehicle valuations
- Negotiate total loss settlements
- Have a detailed understanding of salvage categories
- Claims management
- Inspection scope extends from Cars to HGVS, Agricultural implements, and caravans
- Travelling to inspection locations nationwide to assess vehicles
Minimum requirements as an Field Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor
- Must have experience using estimating software (Audatex or Glassmatix)
- You will be qualified to a minimum of I.A.E.A or ATA (VDA) standard
- Structured in your approach with effective time management and the ability to manage your workload, prioritising to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Verbal and written communication to an exceptional standard
- Capable of handling sensitive and confidential material
- Confident negotiator
If you want to hear more about the Field Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 or Richard@holtrecruitment.com to discuss further.
Field Engineer / Automotive Insurance Assessor £35k Leicester / Nottingham