S&L Personnel are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for an established client based in Birmingham, B3 area.
The Quantity Surveyor will work in our Midlands region of the SDF.
Work will be based around Birmingham along the M5 and M6 Motorway network.
The responsibilities of the role for the Quantity Surveyor include;
* Working closely with the Project Manager, Engineers, and Commercial Staff to support them in fulfilling their responsibilities and contributing to the overall success of the business
* Monitor and control cost
* Identify, track, report, and price change
* Compile and submit monthly Application/Valuation to the client in line with contract requirements
* Set-up and manage subcontract accounts including payments
* Comprise monthly financial reports for projects working on
* Assisting in forecasting and budgeting of the works with project team
The ideal candidate will have;
* Between 5 and10 years' experience working in the Commercial industry in Construction
* Understanding of the NEC 3 and 4 suites of contracts
* Good understanding MS Office software, essential is a strong understanding of Excel
* Good standard of written English
* Good financial and numeracy skills
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure
* Team player
The salary band being offered for this role is negotiable.
A company vehicle/car allowance and fuel card will be available for the right candidate, eligibility for bonus scheme payments after a full year of employment.
Pension Scheme is available.
Private healthcare is available with successful completion of the probation period.
Opportunities for personal and professional development will be available within this role, and to assist in future progression within the company.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please call our office on 01455 847956