Delivery Driver - Aberdeen
Delivery Drivers - Xmas Support
Start date - ASAP!
I am looking for an experienced Multidrop Collection and Delivery Drivers to join my client based in the Aberdeen area.
Ideally, I would like to speak with the candidates who have had experience in parcel distribution and multi-drop deliveries in the UK.
The work will involve:
* To collect and deliver parcels to residential homes, commercial and businesses across the Aberdeen postcodes
* Multidrop deliveries within the Aberdeen area
* Manual handling included lifting parcels up to 30 kg
* Be able to deliver 60-80 parcels per day successfully
* Musthave minimum 6 months of experience in a courier company
* Full UK Manual driving license with no more than 6 points on it (no DR or IN)
* Communicative level of English to provide a high level of Customer Service
* Will have a "Can Do" attitude and a positive personality
* Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
* Monday to Friday (weekends available).
* The typical hours for this role could fall between 7 am and 7 pm
Uplifted Pay rates under PAYE Umbrella scheme:
* Pay rate is £14.50 per hour
Please note: Due to the nature of the role, they will require to run a security check and this is a full-time, ongoing agency work.
Please apply only if you think you are the right candidate and can start ASAP.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.