MCG is currently looking for quality Shuttering Carpenters to work on one of the biggest projects in Europe! Are you a Shuttering Carpenter looking for a job with extra hours, which means you can save & make more money?...look after your family, save for a nice vacation or buy a house/car!
• Do you want to work on a job that runs 24/7, 7 days a week with the option to work both day and night shifts? • Do you want to work for a trustworthy construction company that pays for your rent / accommodation? • Are you looking for a job that allows you to go on holiday or visit your family back home?
• Do you want to be able to progress and develop new skills? Whether you want to go and work together with the lads or you just want a chance to make BIG money and gain experience...this is the perfect opportunity for you - IF ITS A YES TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, MCG Construction is currently recruiting for Hinkley Point Power Station in Somerset - One of the biggest projects in the UK!!! You MUST have a Blue card in Formwork Shuttering.
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Shuttering Carpenter Location: Hinkley Point Power Station, Somerset - Southwest of Bristol (Lodgings Paid for) Job Duration: Long-term, Full-time Hours: 55 to 77 hours a week (Weekends (Double Pay)) PAY: Minimum to maximum Estimated Gross Pay (Per Week) - Does not include Overtime + Nightshifts.
Blue card (Level 2): Up to £1,600 (+ £291 Digs allowance) Gold card (Level 3): Up to £1,660 (+ £291 Digs allowance) (PAYE ONLY) Saturday - 1st 4 hours at a time and a half.
All other hours at double time.
Sunday - All hours at double time.
Night shift attracts a 25% uplift on base pay.
You MUST be a Shuttering Carpenter with around 4 years of Shuttering experience.
Your typical daily tasks will consist of: * Setting out the work area, following engineering plans.
* Using hand and power tools to cut plywood, wood and assemble shutters/boxes and panels using screws.
* Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
• Using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO.
What you'll need: • A valid CSCS Blue card (NVQ level 2 Formwork).
• Valid HS&E (Health & Safety).
• Right to work Documents.
• Willing to relocate or live near the power station (Accommodation & Travel will be paid for).
• Able to pass a drug & alcohol and health test.
• At least 2 references from previous Shuttering Carpenter roles.
Whats in it for you? • Permanent Job for at least 2 years.
• Enhanced pension.
• Redundancy provision.
• Free accommodation.
• 28 Days Holiday (Paid).
The site is Hinkley Point in Somerset, just Southwest of Bristol.
We understand that this location may not be easy to get to, but we're pleased to let you know that travel & accommodation expenses will be covered! There's a lot of work available, so you'll have the opportunity to make a lot of money, whilst working on one of the biggest projects in the UK!
Please call 07553126567 for more information -------