Commercial Property Paralegal
Sacco Mann have been instructed to recruit a commercial property paralegal for a reputable South Yorkshire law firm.
You will be based in the firms Rotherham office, working alongside several technically excellent Solicitors and paralegals.
If you’re currently a paralegal working within the commercial property sector in or local to Rotherham, keep reading to find out more!
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the firms fee earners on a mixed caseload of commercial property work, to include business sales and purchases, acquisitions and disposals, lease renewals, commercial development, financing; and more
- Drafting legal documentation and correspondence
- Corresponding with clients and third parties
- Land registry formalities
- Building up your own caseload of commercial property work
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 1 years’ experience gained within a legal commercial property department
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team
- Will be confident
- Must be able to provide an excellent level of client care and a professional service at all times
What’s on offer?:
- Salary to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent on the job training
- Opportunities to progress within the firm
- Generous benefits
If you are looking to take that next step and establish your commercial property career, why not apply today? To find out more about this Commercial Property opportunity in Rotherham and see if it could be an option for you, contact Chloe Smith at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9783.