Commercial Property Fee Earner
SaccoMann is working with a full-service law firm with a strong presence in the North East market.
The longstanding firm is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced fee earner to join the Commercial Property department in North Shields.
The firm are open to applications from all levels of fee earner, from Paralegal to Chartered Legal Executive and are actively encouraging those with 2-3 years’ experience in Commercial Property matters as they are looking for someone to hit the ground running and work on their own caseload.
If you are a strong Commercial Property Fee Earner with upwards of two years’ experience and living locally to North Shields, then we would encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- Managing a full caseload of Commercial Property matters of smaller transactions such as small local businesses
- This role is quite stand-alone and truly provides the successful applicant with a scope to make the role their own and develop with the team
- You will ideally be networking regularly to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Providing structured and accessible, jargon-free approach to your advice
- Committed to both professional and business development
- Comfortable working independently with solid experience in commercial property matters and able to hit the ground running with your own caseload
The firm can offer you a fantastic opportunity for good work/life balance as they are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities with successful applicant.
With strong support, a supportive team, this is not an opportunity to miss.
If you are keen to discuss the role further and/or would like to apply, please call Chloe Smith on 0113 9783 at Sacco Mann, Leeds.