Audiology Assistant - Perm - Peterborough
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for an Audiology Assistant based in Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
Working as an Audiology Assistant, you will deliver a professional and patient-focused service, working alongside your clinical colleagues in our dynamic and fast-paced sites
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (36 Hours)
Hours: 3 Long Days Monday - Sunday
Whats in it for you?
- £20,500 - £22,500 plus benefits such as private healthcare, 24/7 employee assistance and access to GP services through an app aswell as generous parental leave and pension schemes
On a typical day you will:
- Welcoming patients to the unit in a professional manner and preparing them for their procedures, acting as patient advocate at all times to ensure both privacy and dignity.
- Dealing with patients and the problems with their hearing aids and listening ability
- Advising patients of relevant examination details as and when required with the support of the practitioner
- Cleaning, monitoring and tidying equipment as directed and report any problems or malfunctions to senior member of staff
- Use a patient management system to provide both clinical and clerical support to practitioners, enabling effective and efficient patient care to be delivered
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Be experienced in dealing with customers and/or patients and know how to handle their queries effectively and sensitively
- Good use of basic computers skills and using software
- Be flexible in your working patterns to fulfil clinical requirements and be willing to adjust these at short notice to accommodate unexpected changes
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge supporting Audiology patients - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement