Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Are you currently seeking a new Residentail Conveyancing Legal Secretary opportunity?
Clayton Legal are recruiting for a Expereinced Conveyancing Legal Secretary on behalf of a well established firm, based in Wolverhampton City Centre.
They are an indepenadnt Firm with over 40 yeras experience!
You will provide effective support to a Partner and Fee Earner to ensure that the best standard of service is delivered to their customers.
- Proactivley Supporting Partner and Fee Earner
- Handling secretarial duties
- Audio Typing using a digital dictation system
- Diary Management
- Dealing with enquires
- Effective file management (including opening and closing files)
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Have a strong knowledge of SDLT, searches, registrations etc.
- 2 years experince working as a legal Secreatry
- Have great attention to detail highly
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary from £21,000 to £25,000+ DOE
- 20 days holiday plus bank hoidays
f you are interested in the above Conveyancing Assistant role, please call Imogen on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK.
Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.