Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title - Maintenance Engineer
Rate - £48,000 - £55,000
Shift – 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
Synergi are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG company in Southall.
The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer would be joining the team on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern.
This is an ideal position for a Maintenance Engineer with a proactive approach to work as well as a strong team-work ethic.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance and ensure standards are hit.
You will be diagnosing faults, identifying problems on machinery, and implementing solutions
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production machinery
- Continuous improvements
- Working closely within the engineering & production team to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Promptly act upon any food safety or hygiene issues, immediately resolving or escalating them to the engineering manager.
- Respect food safety, hygiene and environment standards and suggest improvements regarding those.
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures
- Electrical skills will include a full diagnostic ability in fault finding of all electrical systems up to and including all PLC level, with experience on Siemens S7 preferred.
Skills Required for a Maintenance Engineer:
- FMCG experience essential
- Engineering Qualification
- Fault Finding using PLC’s (Siemens & Allen Bradley)
- Food or Packaging Advantageous
What you need to do now
If you are a Maintenance Engineer and are interested in Maintenance Engineer roles, please apply through this advert.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Food, Packaging, Distribution, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer