Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Huddersfield
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
A highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire.
They have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several of the world's leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, MG & Nissan.
Our client is looking to find an innovative and motivated individual who will fill the role of a Vehicle Technician in their Hyundai/SEAT, and Renault/MG sites in Huddersfield.
Supported by up-to-date technology in their well-equipped workshop.
You should be competent in and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in vehicle maintenance, repair, service and diagnostics.
You will need to be happy to work as part of a team and have an honest and diligent approach to work position.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in vehicle maintenance, repair, service and diagnostics
* Vehicle Repair 2+ years' experience
* A strong understanding of vehicle diagnostics
* Have an up-to-date knowledge of vehicle developments, new engine types and electronics·
* The previous franchised dealership experience preferred but not essential
* Have an awareness of health and safety regulations·
* Be familiar in operating an electronic VHC process
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus· Be able to use own initiative·
* Follow written & verbal instruction·
* Company pension
* Life assurance and Pension scheme
* Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* 28-day annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
* Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm
* Every third Saturday 8.30am to 5pm
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.