Parking Patrol Attendant
Parking Patrol Attendant - £9.50 per hour - Hertfordshire - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, ,8am - 4pm - permanent
Do you enjoy working outside? Are you able to work with minimal direction?
If you answered yes, then we may have the role for you:
An opening has arisen for a Parking Patrol Attendant working within the team in Hertfordshire.
Parking Patrol Attendants are essential to the smooth running of our car parks to provide safe, clean and secure conditions for all customers.
What you'll do:
- You will check each Parking Payment Machine to ensure in working order and clean
- You will issue Penalty Notices in accordance with Bye Laws
- You will assist customers & rail passengers with their enquiries as required.
- You will perform a general check of the site and its condition including shrubbery, signage and lines/signs & report faults / concerns to LAP
- On each working patrol, in line with the agreed schedule, inspect the machine to ensure that: they are fully functioning
- You will ensure faults are notified to relevant personnel in order to arrange maintenance related repairs
- You will perform litter picking & place any litter collected on a patrol in the bins provided
- You will be in charge of cleaning of pay machines all sites - Daily Changing of bin bags at all sites
What you'll bring:
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Ability to deal with and relate to a wide variety of people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Our staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.