Architect (Senior) - Northampton (Hybrid working)
Salary: £43k - £50k + Performance Bonus + Pension + Gym Membership + Fresh Fruit/ Snacks + Regular Social Events/Activities + Career Progression + Paid Training and Development + Large Break out areas
Senior Staff also receive - Medical Cover, Car Allowance and Additional Holiday Allowance
Our client Believe in achieving a Good Work: Life Balance.
As Such, they Operate Flexible Working Arrangements to Suit Individual Needs (Where all staff are Enabled for Home-Working), Whilst Still Maintaining the Social Connectivity and Information Sharing within the practice.
This highly successful company is a Service Led Architectural Practice with Over Five Decades of Experience in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The Practice is led by three partners, supported by three directors, each with specialised roles.
The partners personally lead design teams and impart this team ethos to the whole construction process.They are active in a number of sectors, with activity split across Logistics, Education, Leisure, Office and Industrial Developments.
This Wide Mix of Client, Building and Procurement types ensures business stability and enables the company to bring fresh perspectives to each project.
There medium size ensures personal service and attention to client needs, whilst also ensuring that they keep abreast of current procurement practice by embracing BIM.
An experienced, friendly and supportive team of over 30 Architects, Technologists and Administrative Staff.
* The Practice continues to grow organically, with a strong workload of secured, long-term projects across multiple sectors, so we are looking for several new professionals to bring their knowledge, experience, commitment and enthusiasm to join their company.
* All staff are encouraged to lead projects from Inception to completion; This autonomy and personal ownership of design delivers self-fulfilment set within a framework of senior level support.
* The company mainly use REVIT (With Some Projects Using Autocad) So experience in these programmes would be preferred.
* Our client Love What they Do; Working with people to design, Investigate and Deliver Architecture with Positive, Real-Life Impacts.
* The role would suit a self-motivated and ambitious individual who is keen to build their career within a rewarding environment.
The successful candidate should have relevant Architectural qualifications and experience.
You will be able to demonstrate UK experience in the design and delivery of medium commercial projects.
* The client is offering a competitive salary, benefits, excellent working conditions, CPD opportunities and a dynamic office environment.
If you want to work for one of the best companies whose staff retention speaks for itself then please forwarded your CV.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all relevant experience.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.