Electric Gate Engineer
ELECTRIC GATE ENGINEER
FIELD-BASED ROLE COVERING MIDLANDS
UP TO £30,000 STARTING SALARY
MON-FRI DAY SHIFTS
HOLIDAY, PENSION, COMPANY VEHICLE & PHONE
Precision People has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join our clients growing company within the Electric Gates industry.
They are looking for a Gate Engineer who is confident working on a range of equipment to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Candidate locations could include Loughborough, Mountsorrel, Rothley, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Ashby De-La-Zouch, Syston and Shepshed.
To service and maintain a wide range of Sliding, Swing and Automated Gate Systems
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical servicing and repairs
- Perform routine maintenance
- Completion of breakdown repairs & planned remedial works
- Delivering excellent face-to-face customer service
- Working as part of a small team
- Equipment retrofits / Upgrades
- On-site Health & Safety
- Ensuring that works are carried out in compliance with current health, safety and environmental requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Electric Gate Engineer
- Must have experience in servicing, installing, commissioning or repairing Automatic Electric Gates.
- Barriers, Access Control Equipment and Bollards
- Previous experience of working in a field-based role or happy to cover travel in the Midlands
- Good communication skills with a range of individuals; customers to site operatives
- City & Guilds - Electrical Installation qualification desirable
- Knowledge of a range of manufacturers including Roger Technology, CAME, BPT or BENINCA would be beneficial
- Commutable to the company office in Loughborough
- Must hold a Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum experience dependant
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- 28 days holiday (including Statutory Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
Interested? To apply for this Field Service Engineer position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Emma Gilmore 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know