Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior
Salary: Very competitive salary dependent on experience
Our client is a growing and ambitious practice, they are currently looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join the team!
If you have minimum 3 years' experience within Accounts & Audits, we would love to speak with you!
* Completing assignments for managers & supervisors to level required.
* Delegate tasks to new trainees and provide on-going feedback.
* Act as role model for new trainees.
* Complete the requirements of the Continuing Professional Development Programme, or other such work experience requirements as stipulated by the relevant Institute, on a consistent and timely basis.
* Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines.
* Maintain client relationships and confidentiality.
* Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times.
* Support a varied portfolio of clients.
* Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
* Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
* Assist in the management of a team of qualified and part qualified accountants.
* Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
* Preparation and submission of statutory accounts - FRS 102, Groups, Limited Companies and LLP Accounts.
* Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
* Review the work of Junior Accountants and provide on the job training.
* Training clients on software.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Maintain awareness of changes in ICAEW guidelines and internal systems.
* Have effective use of IT including Excel, audit and accounts packages (CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation), Outlook, CCH Practice Management.
* Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute requirements and maintain up to date CPD record.
* Part qualified may be considered depending on level of experience.
* A minimum 3 years' accountancy practice experience in Audit & Accounts.
* Proven experience within Practice in Audit & Accounts.
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible working
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Paid car parking - All employees are entitled to claim car parking expenses for parking charges.
* Flexible working - offering a core working hours policy, offering a working environment to fit in with your lifestyle.
* Social - Offering a range of social events such as end of month drinks, summer and winter celebrations.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.