Water Process Engineer/Performance Manager
Water Process Engineer/Performance Manager - London (Greenford)
Salary: £35k - £45k + Pension + Excellent Benefits + Laptop + Phone + Hybrid Working
Our client is a leading consultancy, who are a specialist rain water harvesting, recycling and water management.
Highly successful company who have been in business for a number of years offer advice from design stage to installation.
The firm provides a full range of services for the commercial, education, retail, leisure and residential sector.
* Oversee aspects regarding quality in the company (technical, design/sales, procurement, project delivery and operations etc.)
* Develop and roll out remote monitoring systems for reporting on performance and long-term operation of assets.
* Investigate, troubleshoot technical issues and develop corrective solutions
* Report on technical performance of systems and components
* Project / site coordination - technical review of designs, manufacturer coordination, closing feedback loop to sales/design
* Develop supplier performance assessment and quality requirements with procurement
* Collects feedback on the companys performance from clients (consultants, FM and contractors)
* Work with the design lead to develop internal technical standards
* Create guides or procedures for engineers including water quality monitoring and training
* Help develop quality standards towards achieving ISO-9001
* Look for improvements or new opportunities - product or process development where required.
* Degree or HNC in engineering or environmental related subject.
* Previous experience with an engineering company.
Water/ wastewater industry, asset management or manufacturing experience is desirable.
* Broad MEICA & process engineering knowledge
* Performance monitoring and quality assurance experience
* Experience working on site - whether in an operational or maintenance role
* Ability to work on own initiative on technical matters
* An understanding of procurement, construction and quality standards
* A good understating of the regulatory requirements
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Proven to collaborate and work effectively within a team.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.