Salary: £29k - £31k DOE
Our client is a Law Firm, one of the growing Top 100 Best Companies employer.
As an employee, you will be joining 290 passionate and valued colleagues across 6 offices, Cambridge, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Northampton and Norwich.
* They are seeking an ambitious and proactive 2-4 PQE Plot Conveyancer to join their friendly Plot Sales Conveyancing team inLeicester.
* This role is a full time predominantly office based.
They understand that flexibility is essential for a good work life balance and there is therefore scope to work from home.
* Their Property team have a well-established presence in a number of key locations with excellent connections with developers in these areas.
The team are looking for someone to help with:
* Checking title documents to the development land and preparing the site for plot sales
* Drafting letters and contract packs
* Liaising directly with other parties and clients with enquiries
* Providing regular updates to all parties throughout the transaction
* Undertaking searches with Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
* Dealing with all matters of exchange and completion
* Part exchanges
A little about you:
* Minimum 2 years conveyancing and office experience
* Excellent knowledge of new builds
* Ability to work using own initiative and under pressure
* Excellent knowledge of conveyancing transactions, including Help to Buy and other Government initiatives
* Good interpersonal skills (for dealing with clients, other solicitors, agents and colleagues)
* Organised, able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of using MS packages and computerised conveyancing package
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.