Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Estates store person in the NHS.
Please apply for more details.Hours- 37.5 Location - Shrewsbury Rate - £10 - £11 PAYE Per hour (Paid weekly by an umbrella company)• To support the Estates Department by ensuring the efficient running of the Estates Stores, comply with the standing Financial Instructions of the Estates Directorate policies and Procedures.• Carry out all stores duties including ordering/receiving goods, obtaining quotations, order and invoice checking plus audits and stocktaking.• Maintain stock at designated levels.• Responsible for ensuring goods ordered by the department are received and checked against original Order and examined for any physical damage before being appropriately stored.• Responsible for ensuring goods are booked out against appropriate signature and cost centre with minimum delay and to suite the needs of the maintenance staff.• Responsible for maintaining records of goods held against minimum and maximum quantities, supplier, delivery, cost, location etc.• Responsible for ensuring orders are processed with suppliers to meet the agreed delivery dates.• To secure supply of urgently needed parts and materials, obtain competitive prices and minimum delivery dates.• Responsible for advising the Estates Manager on stock quantities, redundant stock, new items required prices and deliveries.• Responsible for maintaining the stores as a safe working environment ensuring all goods are correctly stored and the area complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act.• To provide appropriate advice regarding Personal Protective Equipment and tools held in the stores to those who use them.• To arrange service kits as required.• To check in tools and equipment from maintenance staff using a booking in and out system.
• As part of this role act as authorised signature for both the order and receipt of goods.
• To manage all audit arrangements including annual stocktaking and liaison with external auditors.
• To ensure accurate records are kept, both computerised and hardcopy as appropriate, of all stores transactions.• To only issue tools and equipment to staff, which are in a safe condition and appropriate for the work which is planned.
• They will familiarise themselves with all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, which apply to their place of work.
• They will adhere to the Rules and Procedures for securing a safe workplace and will draw management’s attention to any associated problems or hazards that affect the Health and Safety of them and others.
• To undergo training to obtain technical qualifications required for them to carry out their duties.• Will be capable of carrying out work covering a wide and diverse range of equipment and plant following basic instructions and working without supervision in many instances.• The Maintenance Assistant’s work will consist of trolley and wheelchair maintenance throughout the hospital and there will be also minor repairs, maintenance and new work embracing a number of skills from all trades.Benefits of Service Care Solutions• 250 training allowance • Excellent pay rates • Exceptional referral bonuses • Specialist’s Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact • Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email • Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations • DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.