We are looking for a Domestic Cleaner / Cleaning Assistant to start in The James Cook Hospital.
Job Title: Domestic Cleaner / Cleaning Assistant
Pay: £9.65 PH
Duration: Long-Term Shifts:
* 08:00am - 14:30pm - 2 week rota
* 12:30pm - 20:00pm - 2 week rota
* 13:30pm - 20:00pm - 2 week rota
* 16:00pm - 19:00pm - 2 week rota
* 17:00pm - 20:00pm - 2 week rota
* 20:00pm - 06:00am - 2 week rota
Two-week rota work like this:
* Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday
* Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Job Description: Domestic Cleaner / Cleaning Assistant
* Present a domestic cleaning service to patients and staff within the Trust as defined in Service Level Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Clean to hygienic standards following work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client and Environment Audits.
* Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings, and related equipment manually and by use of machines understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Empty, dispose, and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
* Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in a hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in-store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
* Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
* Ensure that all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety, Quality, and the client and Trust policies and procedures.
* Participate as a full member of the team, e.g.
supporting and training other staff, participating in team meetings, and working flexibly as required to cover other members of the team.
* Undertake other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the manager and within the scope of skill and capability.
* Right to work in the UK
* DBS (Standard)
To apply to our vacancy for a Domestic Cleaner / Cleaning Assistant, please click apply to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.