Loughborough (and working at sites within an hour of Loughborough)
Due to increased work, my client requires an Electrician to assist them working within Commercial buildings.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a stable role with an established company.
- 40 hour week
- 8am-4.30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Over time available paid at time and a half and double time on Sundays
- Company van provided with fuel card
THE ROLE - ELECTRICIAN
- Reactive maintenance
- Commercial refurbs (some industrial work also carried out)
- Working with the required equipment or tools
- Conduits & Containment
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - ELECTRICIAN
- 18th Edition qualified
- Own tools
- Able to work independently
- Equally able to work within a team to help solve problems and show initiative
Interested? To apply for this Electrician position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Kelly Jones on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
This Industrial Electrician vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers