Job title: Partnership Administrator
Salary: £11.21 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday, 8.30am – 16.30pm (flexible working)
Contract type: Fixed term contract to March 2023
Protocol recruiting for an exciting opportunity, for a Partnership Administrator to join an excellent team in Washington, Sunderland.
You will be a flexible and customer focused individual with excellent organisational, administration and communication skills backed up with a good understanding of IT.
You should demonstrate a high level of commitment and an ability to achieve demanding deadlines.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Processing of project related updates to support the Strategic Lead at key points throughout the project
• Processing of purchase orders accurately and to agreed timescales and distribution in accordance with procedures.
• Ensuring accuracy of the purchase order system, regularly closing off completed orders and reviewing accuracy of outstanding commitments.
• Processing of invoices, checking to purchase orders, ensuring appropriate authorisation, accuracy of VAT treatment and payment in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales.
• Processing of project spend for both income and expenditure.
• Supporting effective communication with project partners including the setting up and maintaining of teams communications channels.
• Dealing with queries from partners and suppliers (including reconciliation of statements), debtors, budget holders and other College officers.
• To ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are documented, maintained and reviewed on a regular basis.
• Providing support to partners with regards to financial processes and procedures and advising students in terms of fee payment options.
• Working with other members of the college team to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
• Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths or equivalent
• General administration background, including dealing with complex information, producing reports and ensuring accuracy
• Experience of working to policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please apply now and we’ll be in touch!
**As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.