Quality & Process Engineer
KHR is working with a market-leading company based in the Gravesend area.
Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Process Engineer on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for defining and documenting all processes in the business, and to keep them under review.
You will monitor each process and make improvements where necessary to increase the efficiency and to improve work quality.
You will maintain COP and ISO9001 certifications.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer:
• Understand and then document each process in the business.
Keep these processes under continual review and make changes where necessary
• Keep the Quality Management System (QMS) up to date to reflect these processes
• Work with L&D to ensure that all processes are trained out on an appropriate schedule
• Trial ideas for process improvements, review and analyse the data, and then roll out permanent changes
• Identify new methods to record productivity, and define ways to capture (KPIs)
• Analyse data on how the business is running, to better understand efficiencies, and report to the business
• Provide ad hoc reports as requested by the business
• Assist with internal audit preparation for quality assessments (ISO90001, CoP etc)
• Follow up on internal audit / QC recommendations to maintain a culture of continual improvement
• Review the customer complaints log and identify areas of improvement in the business
• Implement changes in conjunction with department heads to address customer complaints.
Document the results / improvements for quality and audit purposes
• Work with procurement to create processes to ensure goods in are received ‘right first time’
• Assist with any ‘special projects’ to improve the business as required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail (accuracy in work, management of documentation)
• Excellent IT skills, covering Microsoft Office and ad-hoc reporting
• Experience / use of SAP and associated business intelligence tools preferred
• The ability to work to deadlines, ability to work under pressure and to manage workload to achieve objectives
• Good awareness of health and safety regulations and a commitment to assisting the H&S Manager and wider team in improving standards
• Ability to form good relationships with colleagues and to work in a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer ongoing training and career development.
A great benefits package is on offer including a 25% annual performance related bonus, death in service, healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...