Commercial Property Paralegal
SaccoMann have been instructed on an opportunity for a Senior Legal Assistant to join a leading law firm at their Stamford offices within their Commercial Property department.
This opportunity would suit someone with a solid background as a secretary or legal assistant from a similar department.
Having been established for over 150 years, our client have gained an excellent reputation across the East Midlands as well as having been recognised by the Legal 500.
The firm have founded several offices across the UK and are well-known for their strength and expertise in Commercial Property amongst other areas of law.
My client is well known across the East Midlands for their genuinely positive working environment whilst actively encouraging progression amongst their colleagues.
The firm also currently operates a hybrid model of working where colleagues are given the opportunity to work from home some days of the week.
- Conducting all important typing and word processing, keeping to strict deadlines
- Audio transcription as well as transcribing from manual documents
- Opening new files, ordering legal searches, conducting the SDLT and Land Registry searches/applications, closing files and performing general administration
- Arranging appointments for clients and fee earners
- Utilising the firm’s case management system to ensure relevant information and correspondence is recorded
- Covering your colleagues on reception when required
The ideal candidate
- You will be an experienced Legal Assistant with a clear understanding of data protection and confidentiality
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of Commercial Property and other areas of law, although this is not essential for the job
- You will be a proactive and organised individual with excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or wish to apply to it, please contact Vicky Cavendish on 0113 236 6713 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division.