Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Are you an experienced Paralegal with a background and keen interest in Residential Conveyancing looking to join a top-quality regional firm? With numerous awards and accreditations, this firm have implemented several policies to help make their offices a genuinely amazing place to work and have created a name for themselves in the East Midlands in their 100+ years of establishment and have set up a number of offices spread across the region.
Our client is looking for a Paralegal with previous experience within a conveyancing department to apply for this role based at the firm’s Grantham offices.
- Working closely with the firm’s Residential Conveyancing fee earners and solicitors on their caseloads
- Taking instructions from clients on freehold, leasehold, sales, purchase and remortgages
- Opening, closing and maintaining files whilst also dealing with the pre exchange of contract work using the firm’s case management system
- Liaising regularly with clients and other third parties such as lenders, estate agents and solicitors
- Providing support to the wider team as and when required
- Making sure client confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Ideally, you will have upwards of 2 years’ worth of experience as a Paralegal gained from a conveyancing background
- You must have a friendly and positive demeanour with excellent client care skills
- You will be a highly organised individual and a confident communicator
In return, the firm are open to conversations surrounding flexible working opportunities and offer an extensive list of benefits including a competitive salary, staff discounts on a variety of services and a generous bonus scheme.
Your commitment to both business and your own professional development will certainly help your career soar within this progressive firm.
If you feel this would be a role for you then please get in touch with Victoria Cavendish on 0113 236 6713 or any other member of the Chartered Legal Executive & Paralegal team to find out more information or submit your CV for review.