Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Our client a well-established Legal 500 firm are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join their busy accounts team in Bradford.
Whats in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a well-established Legal Firm
- A generous holiday entitlement starting at 25 days
- The opportunity for Hybrid working
- Study Support
- Free Legal services for suitable candidates
- Discounted Legal services for your immediate family
- Paid annual leave for your birthday
- Employee assistance programme
As well as many other fantastic benefits, this role is offering the opportunity to give back to the wider society and local community.
As the newly appointed Legal Cashier you will be joining a team that genuinely likes to make a difference.
As the newly appointed Legal Cashier your role will include but not be exclusive to:
- Working as part of a busy and successful team to ensure that all finance tasks are completed.
- Adhering to Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Undertaking daily banking functions including bank reconciliations
- Reconciling Petty cash
- Posting office accounts transactions
- Preparing cheques
- Processing Bank Transfers
- Managing deposit accounts
- Assisting with the firms credit control functions
- Completing Purchase Ledger duties purchase ledger
- Administering Legal Aid
- Producing financial reports
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have previous experience working in an accounts/cashiering background
- The ability to work successfully as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate IT Skills that are second to none including a work knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A knowledge of Solicitors account rules would also be a distinct advantage
How to apply
This Legal Cashier role is not to be missed, and for more information about this role and to apply, please contact Laura Baron at Clayton Legal on 0113 3979929 or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.