Senior Delivery Manager-London/Bristol/Manchester
Monarch IT are closely working with one of our public sector clients on a Senior Delivery Manager vacancy.
This role will be running over a 6 month contract period, paying up to £650 per day inside IR35.
You will be required to work in the office.
You can choose to be based in either Manchester, London or Bristol.
The role is to work closely with Delivery, Product and Technical leads to manage the PaaS team.
You will also be working with the associate delivery manager, helping, supporting with the running of the team whilst also coaching and providing your industry knowledge.
This will also include working on guidance on best practices and navigating complex and uncertain domains.
Role requirements: (must have)
- Working and motivating multi-functional teams - Help with planning and communicate blocker, progress and plans in line with SLA's
- Agile working methodology
- Prior experience working with tech and product leads - Supporting with backlogs, road maps and process improvement
- Mentoring of junior/ mid level management
- Experience working on cloud hosting technologies is ideal
- Owning delivery as a whole, spotting and reacting to discontinuity and threats
- Able to engage with stakeholders
- Ensuring teams understand their goals and visions to ensure they align across the organisation
- Able to identify and communicate risk, issues, dependencies and blockers
Please submit your CV with all relevant experience listed.
I will be processing applications immediately!