HGV Technician based in Glasgow
My client deals with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the for clients, this position is for an HGV Technician/Engineer.
• Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
• Vehicle inspections.
• General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
• Reactive maintenance as required.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to Manufacturer’s standard
• Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
• Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
• Liaise with parts department to attain parts
• Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 qualifications.
HGV experience gained working on a variety of trucks/trailers.
To apply for this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter role reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV
HGV experience is need for this position and a Commercial Vehicle Driving licence would be a benefit for this role but not essential.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £15-£16 per hour dependent on experience.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.