Sales Support Assistant - 12 month FTC
Role: Sales Support Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes – Hybrid office-home working
Contract: Full time, 12 month FTC
If you thrive on providing excellent service to customers, and are a self-motivated individual that is collaborative, proactive and highly organised with great attention to detail, then this Sales Support Assistant role could be for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader and supplier in the flavours, fragrance and cosmetic ingredient market to join the expanding Sales Support team.
You will have strong administrative, communication and time management skills to help provide critical business support functions to develop internal and external relationships.
• Own administrative tasks including project management, sample requests, trial orders and price quotations, from initiation through to completion, and ensuring system accuracy throughout.
• Take the initiative and can analyse data and be able to identify and communicate key insights by creating easy to understand reports and PowerPoint presentations to ensure they are aligned with Flavour Division Branding and Positioning.
• Be an integral team member by co-ordinating and updating various reports and tracking tools, maintaining data accuracy on reports and managing timelines.
• Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly dashboards and support in project management data reporting.
• Respond to internal and external inquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, innovative follow up and problem-solving techniques.
Skills and Requirements:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, OR two years’ experience in the food and beverage industry, OR within a similar commercial role in a corporate environment.
• Ambitious and proactive with a go-getter attitude.
Customer service focused with a proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
• Experienced in a B2B customer service or sales environment with strong business acumen.
• An eye for detail with a focus on continually looking to improve areas of efficiency.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrates ability to learn quickly, work independently as well as part of a team, and work under pressure whilst prioritising to meet deadlines.
• Experience in a Sales Project Management system would be an advantage.
Profile Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.