Nights - Driver/ Service Delivery Assistant
We"re looking for a Night - Service Delivery Assistant who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service within the Airport sector.
You"ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Service Delivery Assistant you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You"ll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here's what you need to know before applying.
What youll do
- Certify valets are familiar with each cars controls and alarm systems before receiving from the customer.
- Ensure smooth and prompt handover of customers vehicle whilst storing keys securely.
- Drive, and care for all customers vehicles carefully, whilst ensuring all valet procedures are fully complied with.
- Understand and be fully familiar with our systems and equipment.
- Monitor the car park and its activity consistently through regular patrols and deter criminal activity whilst always maintaining a high visual presence.
- Check the appearance of the car parks and working areas, taking action to ensure that company standards are achieved and maintained.
- Provide front line care in the event of equipment failure or customer distress.
- Work with all managers and staff to implement successful marketing and promotional initiatives to increase sales and maximise income opportunities.
What youll bring
- Evidence of strong communication and interaction with the public
- Full UK Drivers License / significant driving experience
- Basic IT Skills, MS Word, Office etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication (English)
- Smart and professional attitude
- First Aid or Fire Warden qualification desirable
- Advance Driving Licence or Professional Driving Qualification desirable
So, could you be our Ideal Candidate?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative and make choices that are right for our customers?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability and also have a safety-first mind set, then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
What well offer you
- Hourly rate of £11.05 /Per Annum - £24,133
- Shift Pattern 4 on 2 off.
- Employee Discount
- Training and Development