Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
Location: London & remote
Our client is a dynamic, forward-thinking agency.
They help some of the biggest financial services firms in the world better communicate with clients and showcase their products thorough digital conferences, live events, online tools and marketing campaigns.
They have experienced strong organic growth over the past 18 years and believe in developing in-house skills and capabilities.
The team of 20+ event managers, content specialists, speaker experts, set and staging gurus and designers work in partnership with clients to generate great results.
The successful candidate will be working alongside senior colleagues to support with editing of video and creation of motion graphic sequences.
This includes stings, talking heads and event highlight reels.
They will form part of larger design team consisting of graphic designers, web designers and motion graphic designers.
Attention to detail and enthusiasm are key.
Suited to someone who has a strong work ethic and is willing to get stuck in and grow with a successful business.
The chosen candidate will have an active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design and software and will be committed to always producing the highest standard of work.
This role requires a hard-working and professional individual and is most definitely not suited to someone who wants a 9-5 schedule.
The working environment is busy and buzzy, with a productive and efficient team, who are happy to work long hours if the project requires it.
Hybrid working with 2-3 days City based, pension and bonus also included.
* Taking briefs and direction from internal team to create/edit video and motion graphic projects
* Working on multiple projects at any time
* Working to tight timescales in a deadline driven environment
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Minimum of 2 year's relevant experience
* Experience of working within a professional corporate environment
* Ideally an agency / freelance background where you have experience of working with large blue-chip clients
* Attention to detail in all areas
* Professional approach to projects
* Solution orientated towards problem solving and executing a brief
* Good design and conceptual skills
* Ability to take direction and contribute to the creative development of projects
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload
* Intermediate knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
* Some working knowledge of Cinema 4D a nice bonus (willingness to learn key)
* Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office
* Able to work on Mac OS
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.