From £12p/h (based on experience)
* 41 hours per week F/T.
(P/T also considered)
* Mon to Thurs: 8am to 5.30pm, Fridays 8am to 4pm
The Job Role:
Our client is looking for a motivated, skilled, hard-working, and friendly Dental Nurse to join their growing team.
The practice promotes standardisation wherever possible so that you feel at home working with any clinician and in any treatment room.
Successful candidates can expect to be eased into their way of working, with support from the whole team.
What they are looking for/ skills, experience and qualifications
* A current GDC Registration
* To have had the relevant Vaccines
* Competence using Dental Software - Exact/R4 (Preferred Not Essential)
* To ensure CQC requirements are met
* To adopt and implement their instrument decontamination policy
* To provide exemplary clinical chair-side support to dentists
* To be personable, positive, and enthusiastic with great Patient focus
* To have strong communication skills
* To be passionate about providing excellent patient care
* To be willing to learn, adapt and embrace challenges
What's on Offer/ Benefits and culture:
* Additional Saturdays are available (9am to 2pm) and paid at 1.5 x hourly rate.
* 28 Days Holiday entitlement (Includes Bank Holidays).
* In addition, they pay for:
* Annual GDC Registration Renewal Fees.
* Professional Indemnity.
* Koi Scrubs.
* An employee assurance programme to support and ensure staff wellbeing.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.