Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Car Dealership
Location - Crawley
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.30pm, Alternate Saturdays, 8am - 12.30pm
Salary - Up to £40,000 basic (dependent on exp) + bonus & overtime
I have a vacancy for a Vehicle Technician at my clients main dealership in Crawley.
My client is a luxury brand that's part of a well-renowned franchise and they need to add another Vehicle Technician to there team due to an big increase in business.
The Role -
- As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Family ran, multi-franchise that can offer fantastic long-term progression oppurtunities with luxury brands whilst also offering further career development, training courses and more.
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, employee discounts on certain large retailers, strong pension package, Additonal leave purchase scheme and much more! Requirements -
- Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 however my client is open minded and would look at experienced technicians who are time served or Level 2.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC10886 INDVT Vacancy: Vehicle Technician Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.