Automation Maintenance Engineer
Automation Maintenance Engineer - Multi-National Postal Service
Location - Heathrow
Hours - 35.5 hours per week – Flexible Shift Patterns Available
Salary - Up to £45,000 basic + Shift AllowanceWe are currently recruiting for an Automation Maintenance Engineer for my client in Heathrow.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established and reputable company.
The Role – - As an Automation Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for diagnosing faults, breakdowns and providing effective diagnostic procedures to resolve automation asset faults and breakdowns.
- Experience of Programme Logic Controllers (PLC) is a must.
- Strong pension package, discounts at certain large retailers and a strong bonus package.
- All tools and equipment are provided.
- 35.5hr Week, Monday - Friday, No Weekends! and plenty of Overtime available!
- Large amounts of flexibility with hours, progression, training courses and much more!
- You must be fully qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering (minimum ONC Electrical Engineering – or equivalent)
- Full UK Driver’s License Location - Heathrow Consultant – Robert Samuels INDHGVRef - OC11444 Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent site.