Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Car Dealership
Location - Gatwick
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.30pm, Alternate Saturdays, 8am - 12.30pm
Salary - Up to £40,000 basic (dependent on exp) + bonus & overtime
We have a new vacancy for a Vehicle Technician of any level to join my clients main dealership in Gatwick.
Very well strucutred franchise based across UK who are looking to keep growing and adding to their teams.
The Role -
- As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Large franchise that can offer fantastic long-term progression oppurtunities whilst also offering further career development, training courses and more.
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, employee discounts on certain large retailers, strong pension package, Additonal leave purchase scheme and much more! Requirements -
- Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 however my client is open minded and would look at experienced technicians who are time served or Level 2.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC11632 INDVT Vacancy: Vehicle Technician Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.