We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant / Carer / Support Worker to join our team.
Job Title: Care Assistant / Carer / Support Worker
Location: Jeffreyston Kilgetty, Wales, SA68 0RE
Salary: £9.90 per hour + Benefits (Listed below)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
East Park Care Centre in Jeffreyston Kilgetty are looking for caring and compassionate Care Assistant / Carer / Support Worker join their enthusiastic team on a full-time basis.
If you have a genuine concern for the welfare of others, then this job could be exactly what you are looking for.
Training will be given so no experience necessary.
* Assist service users with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
* Perform light housekeeping tasks.
* Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of service users.
* Observe, monitor and record service users physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to Senior Staff.
* Encourage service users to participate in social and recreational activities
* DBS done by Company
* Meal provided
* On-site parking
You will work under the direct supervision of the Manager, Senior Carer and Deputy Senior Carer.
Following the application, selection process and a successful interview, you will be sent an offer letter of employment which will include your agreed rate of pay and proposed employment start date.
You will be required to:
* Provide us with various forms of identification
* Contact details of previous employer or a character reference.
* Upon receipt of references and DBS, the Manager will assign you a senior carer who will introduce you to our Service Users, teach you how to read their individual care plan.
To apply for our vacancy for a Care Assistant / Carer / Support Worker, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.