Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £40,000+ per annum plus benefits and sign on/retention bonus
Our client is looking for a Senior Architect who has at least five years' post-Part 3 experience and is working on design-oriented residential projects to join their growing design team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The candidates should have a proven track record in high end, bespoke residential, new- build and conversions.
The successful candidate will run projects from concept to completion, with responsibility for delivery.
They should be team players that will enjoy working collaboratively with a dynamic team of Architects, Architectural Technologists, Town Planners and Landscape Architect.
Essential Skills or Experience:
* At least five years' experience post-RIBA Part 3
* ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution
* Excellent designer in the high - end residential sector
* Heritage experience a bonus
* New build experience
* Strong technical knowledge at detailing stage
* Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
* Excellent graphic and computer skills and experience using 3D drawing software
* Experience of leading teams through detailed planning applications
* Proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK
* Highly creative and design orientated professional, positive, enthusiastic and collaborative
* Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
* Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Desirable skills or experience :
* Experience using 3D drawing software (ideally ArchiCAD)
* AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* 3D visualisations / renders
They are a unique multidisciplinary planning-led RIBA chartered architecture practice based in Cornwall, working across architectural sectors but specialising in bespoke housing design.
They are a dynamic team of Chartered Architects, Architectural Technologists, Landscape Architects and Town Planners who work together closely and collaboratively to offer their clients a fully integrated approach to development.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.