Enforcement Officer Calderdale full-time - £18,470 per annum
Do you enjoy working outside?
Do you want to get fit while you earn?
Are over 18 and do you have a driving licence ?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
New positions have opened for someone who:
- Enjoys working outside, getting lots for fresh air and exercise.
- Has excellent Customer service skills and enjoys working with the public.
- Wants to join a reliable business and team, making a difference in your local area.
So, is this role for you?
As a Parking Officer, you will patrol the area providing advise on parking restrictions and enforcing if needed.
This is an important part of keeping our roads moving, ensuring public safety.
- You will have excellent customer care skills and be able to talk to a variety of people in a friendly but clear way.
- You will patrol public streets and council car parks on a company moped or in a car to issue Penalty Charge Notices.
- You will guide the public on rules and advise about parking rules and regulations.
We offer a full training programme , with continued support for growth, along with competitive holiday's and benefits
If this sounds like an opening for you then apply now and one of our team will be in touch very soon.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the business.
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and strengthening, staff are championed in attaining their full potential.