Chelmsford Hybrid working
Salary - £22,000 - £28,000
A Top 100 firm with offices situated across the UK are looking for Paralegals to join them full time in their award-winning Defendant personal injury and insurance litigation department.
The firm themselves deal with various clients including corporates, London market entities, composite insurers and local authorities.
This role is great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious LPC graduate; with the prospect of a potential training contract in the future after 12 months (this firm does not recruit externally for Trainees).
You will be dealing with matters such as:
- Handle and resolve cases or referrals and/or complaints under supervision or within own authority limit to be agreed.
- Comply with SRA Accounts Rules and Rules of the Professional Conduct in accordance with company guidelines.
- Gather and accurately analyse appropriate information in order to make the best business decision aligning with the total and/or partial resolution of claims.
- Pro-actively deal with claimant solicitors in order to achieve overall key performance objectives.
- Assist with and provide legal advice and assistance in a professional manner.
- Manage pre-lit and litigated files in accordance with client protocols.
The successful Paralegal will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a team as well as independently, have a caring and understanding attitude and be well organised with a keen interest in legal matters.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
ð 02037 149446
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.