Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Locum Band 5/6 Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Location: The Royal London Hospital
Job Type: Temporary/Full-time
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a physiotherapist or Occupational therapist to fill a full-time role at the Royal London Hospital.
The suitable candidate will be a member of the team, ideally experience in an acute setting, with competence in Falls management, Dementia and delirium and scope to manage acute orthopaedic, respiratory and chronic neurological conditions.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy
- A degree (or equivalent) e.g.
BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If youd like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today we always have time to take your call.
If the role isnt quite what youre looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you wont find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.