Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager - Skelmersdale (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £30k - £35k + Excellent Uncapped Bonus + Additional Benefits
Permanent working from home and 1 day office based
Our client is one of the leading family-owned businesses which has grown and developed.
Operating out of their custom-built distribution premises with integrated cold store and chiller they offer a wide range of products including grocery, butchery, chilled fresh, frozen and non-food items.
The stock and range of commodities which is ever expanding due to customer demand, are brought in from local, national and international suppliers direct and are distributed by their fleet of temperature controlled vehicles.
This highly successful business has grown into one of the largest North West Independent Food Service companies and now operates as a national wholesale food distribution business.
* Manage a portfolio of wholesale accounts, including building new and maintaining existing relationships
* An excellent negotiator who has an ability of identifying opportunity for growth in existing accounts
* Experience in hunting new business
* Manage price changes that protect customers and deliver growth
* Promote the products by liaising, advising and assisting prospective customers
* Support colleagues with the team and has 'One team approach'
* Produce sales reports including sales data and other KPIs
* Confident in constructing and delivering sales presentations
* Deliver excellent service to all customers
* At least 2 years sales experience in regional/national accounts
* Experience in the Food Service industry (desirable)
* Excellent analytical skills
* A natural communicator at all levels
* The ability to build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong Knowledge and competent with IT systems specifically office 365 and preferably SAP
* Sales focused and outcome-driven
* Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
* Honesty and Integrity and have an ability to fit in with a growing and highly motivated team
* A driven individual who has the ability to 'Get things done; and can work independently
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.