SaccoMann are working on an exciting legal opportunity by our client, a highly reputable Yorkshire law firm who are keen to bring an experienced Family Chartered Legal Executive to expand their successful private Family team in their Otley offices.
This Family Lawyer position falls with one of our strongest clients in Yorkshire.
Our client pride themselves on the professional and friendly legal services they provide to their loyal clientele and offer a genuinely amazing and inclusive place to work.
If you are a private Family Lawyer then our client is keen to hear from you.
- You will be welcomed into and complement the busy and successful private family team by autonomously managing a caseload of a full range of private family matters including divorce financial and children matters.
- You will run your own caseload from start to completion and ideally handle your own advocacy matters too.
- The team deals with quality some of the best private family work in North and West Yorskhire and have a real strong hold and presence in the region.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a strong family fee earner with good exposure to a wide variety of family matters allowing you to be confident with your own caseload after an initial period of induction and training.
- You will be looking to take the next step in your career and once embedded in the firm the door is open to progression and development.
Therefore someone who is ambitious and looking to develop their career is exactly the right type of individual for this role.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Family Chartered Legal Executive role in Otley, or would like to hear more about it, please contact Helen Mauborgne at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9786 or ask to speak to another member of the team.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals.
For full terms please see our website.