Private Client Chartered Legal Executive
SaccoMann have been instructed on a fantastic opportunity to bring a Chartered Legal Executive to join a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking private practice based in their Chesterfield offices.
Our client are known for their genuinely friendly working environment, approachable directors and breadth of expertise in several areas of law, whilst offering genuine scope for career development by providing funding for aspiring lawyers to progress down the CILEx or Licensed Conveyancer route, depending on the career path each individual chooses.
In return, the firm offer an excellent hybrid and flexible working scheme for individuals looking for a better work/life balance, a generous study leave policy for exams and the opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals and develop your knowledge.
If you are a Chartered Legal Executive with upwards of 3 years’ experience from a Private Client background, then my client would like to hear from you.
- Working on a range of Private Client matters, including Probate, Inheritance Tax, Court of Protection, LPAs, Wills and Trusts to name a few
- Conducting excellent client care skills whilst ensuring advice is kept to a jargon-free and customer-friendly standard
- Meeting with clients in person and over the telephone to provide expert legal advice on their unique cases
- Time recording your own process and ensuring all legal matters are ran in an organised manner
- Taking charge of your own legal knowledge and self-development
- From time to time, you can expect to supervise, train and develop support staff whilst passing on work where appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will be a Chartered Legal Executive with upwards of 3 years’ worth of experience from a Private Client background
- Previous experience of managing your own complex and ranging caseload is essential to be successful in this role
- As you will be working with people from all walks of life, you must be calm, collected and a confident communicator with the ability to work under pressure
- You must have a full driving licence and own transport as there may be an element of travelling to locations to attend clients and company offices
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or wish to apply for it, please contact Vicky Cavendish on 0113 236 6713 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division.