Role: After-Sales Advisors
Salary: £25,000pa - £27,000pa
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic leading Fintech organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks (own transportation will be required), that is seeking to recruit a number of After-Sales Advisors for their growing department.
- Predominantly handling inbound and outbound phone calls from dealers and
No cold calling is required.
- Treating customers fairly by offering them the best options to assist with their
- Taking ownership and overcoming objections by presenting positive solutions
through integrity, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Being self-motivated, whilst working as a team to successfully achieve set targets
and team service levels.
- Able to quickly and effectively multi-task, always maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Working alongside our lending partners to deliver a great customer experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Adaptable, reliable, collaborative, resilient with a pragmatic approach to business needs.
- Active listener who is open-minded and able to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative whilst still adhering to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Proven history of successfully working within a target-driven environment whilst remaining
- Motor dealership or finance broker career background would be an advantage.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday 9am-7pm (rotating shifts), also, Saturday,
Sunday and *Public Holidays 9am-5pm (approx.
1 in 3, time off in lieu given).
37½ hours per working week, 7½ hours per day, plus one unpaid hour for lunch.
25 days holiday, plus public holidays* and a day off on your birthday!
On-going training and development.
Predominantly office based although remote working over the weekends and public
holidays can be considered.
Off-site parking, company cycle scheme – must be able to reliably commute as local
Public transport is very restrictive.
Employees Assist Programme.
Company pension scheme.
Company health and life insurance.
Employee Benefits Programme.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...