Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CTO will be responsible for delivering high-quality technological solutions, whilst supporting the business on its journey to becoming a tech-led business.
They will build and develop the IT infrastructure for and be able to scale its UK operations.
As a senior leader, the CTO must possess an analytical and strategic mind.
Their responsibilities comprise
- supporting the Chief Executive Officer with P&L/business performance,
- designing policies,
- overseeing products and services,
- directing the implementation and management of technological solutions, and the overall technology strategy.
As a leader of a small team, this individual must be committed to performance, productivity, efficiencies, compliance, and ultimately, they will ensure our overall business technology solutions run smoothly.
· Proven track record at Senior Director/C-Suite level with evidence of achievement of technology developments, budgets and KPI's and continual improvement
· Familiarity with all business functions
· Experience in start-up, scale-up and/or fast-growth companies
· Outstanding communication, presenting and organisation skills
· Excellent organisational and leadership ability
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.