Marketing Account Executive (Italian or French Speaker)
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Executive (Italian or French Speaker)
Industry: Media Agency/Digital Advertising
Location: London – Hybrid office/home working
Salary: Depending on experience £25,000 to £28,000 p.a.
Marketing graduates or Sales, Account Management professionals with a passion for digital marketing, social media and advertising, attention to this role!!!
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing Account Executive, working with media agencies and well-known global luxury brands directly.
Our client is a fast-growing mobile advertising media company headquartered in London, with offices across central Europe, US and Asia.
They use the latest in mobile ad technology to help premium brands effectively reach and engage with their clients' audiences.
Bringing to market the most selective site list of premium global and local publishers enabling brands to be selective of where their ads are going to run and thus ensuring brand safety.
They pride themself on offering full transparency, bespoke creative builds and local market coordination.
As part of an international Group, you will be working with partners to develop the best technology across the globe.
Account Managers within the Client Services team are responsible for managing their own campaigns across allocated agency patches, in key support of their sales team members.
This role will be key to nurturing existing clients acrooss all EMEA offices (Italy, France and Switzerland are quite likely) and their respective campaigns.
Given the required knowledge and service levels expected, the Account Manager will need to have a consultative approach to dealing with both clients and internal teams - providing a rounded approach to problem solving and delivering the most cohesive and premium client servicing.
· Taking ownership of campaign coordination and implementation as soon as IO received
o Having an active and considered approach to all steps of campaign implementation
Technical set up
· Able to understand wider context of each campaign and relevant KPI based on thorough understanding of the brand and intended strategy
· Coordinating regular catch ups with sales members to ensure all information is secured before campaign set up begins
· Deliver impeccable service to the client with focus on repeat business.
Potential campaign up-weights should be explored and pitched for with each campaign where applicable
· Build long lasting relationships with key clients
· Utilize internal campaign management platforms to monitor each campaign performance and flag to publishing manager any action requested
· Constantly communicate with the publishing team on delivery, solutions, and tips on how to deliver the best performance
· Propose optimizations based on latest campaign data, ensure these have actioned & check their impact on campaign results
· Develop key understanding of analytical and creative capabilities to help provide clients and colleagues with actionable insights
· Present PCAs to key clients on regular basis
· Act as the gatekeeper of all campaign information
· Work hand in hand with senior members of the Client Services team, providing administrative support across larger campaigns
· Provide feedback on internal and external processes to their line manager to continuously grow and improve the Client Services team
· Ownership of any extracurricular project work that sits outside of day-to-day account management, such as conducting and reporting on industry research on a provided topic
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· 1-3 years industry experience
· Active interest in digital advertising
· A balance of commercial drive and operational due diligence
· Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint
· Comfortable presenting in group environment
· Organization - Extremely well organized and delivers a structured approach to campaign management, understanding how to prioritize based on business context
· Managing expectations - Master of internal stakeholder management with excellent timekeeping and communication
· Calm and collected - Displays a positive, reassuring attitude to colleagues and clients alike
· Attention to detail – laser focus across all campaign intricacies
· Ambition – Strive to become an expert in mobile advertising
*With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.