Diagnostic Technician Vacancy – Car Dealership
Location - OrpingtonMonday – Friday, 8:30am - 6pm every other Saturday 8:30am – 1pmSalary – Up to £40,000 + Bonus & OvertimeWe have a new vacancy for a Diagnostic Technician for my clients main dealership in Orpington.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Diagnostic Technician to join a highly productive team.
This role suits a Diagnostic Technician looking for something long-term.
The Role - - As an Diagnostic Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
Benefits - - My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
Requirements - - Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs) - Must have a driver’s license.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience with VAG brands.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC12446 INDVT Vacancy: Diagnostic Technician Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.