HR & Payroll Systems Consultant
HR & Payroll Systems Consultant -London
Salary: Very Competitive Daily Rate
6 Month Assignment
We are looking for a HR & Payroll Systems Consultant to join a leading boutique Asset Manager to support with the implementation of a new global HR & Payroll system.
What you will be doing:
* Provide consultancy to the client on current systems, research client needs
* Manage end-to-end client projects and implementation
* Monitor project progress and perform system testing
* Identify problems, assess impact, and determine solution
* Undertake, co-ordinate and reconcile the migration of client data between third party systems
* Create, maintain, and provide implementation project schedule/timeline for client and structure to target live achievement dates
The Successful Candidate must have:
* UK and international HR & Payroll systems implementation experience
* Experience managing projects and processes
* Experience working with outsourced providers
* Excellent attention to detail
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.